On 13/02/15 11:06 +0000, Kuvaja, Erno wrote:
Hi all,

We have almost year old (from last update) reviews still in the queue for
glance. The discussion was initiated on yesterday’s meeting for adopting
abandon policy for stale changes.

The documentation can be found from https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/
glance-cleanout-of-inactive-PS and any input would be appreciated. For your
convenience current state below:

Thanks for putting this together. I missed the meeting yday and this
is important.

Glance - Cleanout of inactive change proposals from review

We Should start cleaning out our review list to keep the focus on changes that
has momentum. Nova is currently abandoning change proposals that has been
inactive for 4 weeks.

Proposed action (if all of the following is True, abandon the PS):

1. The PS has -1/-2 (including Jenkins)

I assume you're talking about voting -1/-2 and not Workflow, right?
(you said jenkins afterall but just for the sake of clarity).

2. The change is proposed to glance, glance_store or python-glanceclient;
   specs should not be abandoned as their workflow is much slower

3. No activity for 28 days from Author/Owner after the -1/-2

I'd reword this in "No activity". This includes comments, feedback,
discussions and or other committers taking over a patch.

4. There has been  query made to the owner to update the patch between 5 and
   10 days  before abandoning (comment on PS/Bug or something similar)

 ● Let's be smart on this. Flexibility is good on holiday seasons, during
   feature freeze, etc.

+2 to the above, I like it.

Thanks again,
Flavio