Joe Gordon <joe.gord...@gmail.com> writes:

> After watching the TC meeting, and double checking with the meeting notes
> [0], it looks like the magnum vote was deferred to next week. But what
> concerns me is the lack of action items assigned that will help make sure
> next weeks discussion isn't just a repeat of what happened today.

I believe we decided to talk about an application from a project _other_
than Magnum during the next meeting to help us survey the existing
applications and identify anything we would like to shore up before we
proceed.  Then return to Magnum in a later meeting.

I think that's important so that if we are going to check ourselves with
the new process, that we do it without focusing unduly on Magnum's
application, which I think is quite good.

So I would like us to see where this thread gets us, whether there is
more input to be digested from the ops summit, talk about other
applications next week, and then get on to a vote on the Magnum
application shortly.

-Jim