On 2015-03-10 23:00:16 +0000 (+0000), Devananda van der Veen wrote:
> Many of those requirements were subjective (well tested, well
> documented, etc) and had to be evaluated by the TC. Are these the
> sort of tags you're referring to? If so, and if the TC delegated
> responsibility to manage the application of those tags (say, QA
> team manages the 'well-tested' tag), would that be sufficient?
[...]

Yep, that's exactly what I'm hoping for. But without those in place
yet I worry that we'll end up turning away lots of new requests for
help from projects coming forward thinking they're suddenly entitled
by virtue of "being OpenStack" and not really have any common
criteria to point them at so that they can work toward getting more
priority.
--
Jeremy Stanley