On 22/09/16 09:39 -0500, Michał Jastrzębski wrote:
Flavio,

So as you surely know k8s is an orchiestration tools, docker is
container engine. If you are running k8s, you still run docker:)

I know this (although, if we really want to nitpick you could technically use
something else than docker :P). In my email I mentioned that I'm interested in
documenting how one would deploy OpenStack on kubernetes, which is likely
different from how you'd deploy OpenStack on docker (or any other container
runtime).

Kolla-kubernetes is a part of Big Tent, is project developed by Kolla
community and we're close to our big showdown:) Come over to our
session in Barcelona, in the meantime I suggest you look at
https://github.com/openstack/kolla-kubernetes and join us at
#openstack-kolla

Thakns for the info. As I mentioned in my email, I know kolla-kubernetes, I've
reviewed some specs and patches, etc. I am, however, interested in something
different which is how you'd deploy OpenStack on k8s. Is kolla-kubernetes doing
this the right way? Is there a better way to do it? These are the kind of things
I'd love to document. I know some OPs have contributed to kolla-kubernetes too.

Thanks for getting back,
Flavio