From: "Miguel Amez" <villalvi...@gmail.com>
To: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 9:31:32 AM
Subject: Re: [openthinclient-user] Unable to Connect to Realm

Hi Jason,

It seems like the manager is not up and running. Did you checked if the service
is up and running? maybe a netstat -ano helps there too, just to know if the
server is listening on the socket...

>From where are you connecting your thinclients? Java? Thinclient through pxe
>boot?
It's extrange that the login page shows and the AD fails... Are you using
openthinclient realm or you are using a MS one?

Regards,
Miguel

2013/7/11 < jtra...@comcast.net >

Not sure what happened, at one point I was able to connect from my workstation
to the manager and then to the Realm, but now I'm unable to from my workstation
and from the server itself. The information page to log on comes up, we are not
connected to our AD, I enter the password and click "next" and nothing happens,
almost like it's not recognizing that next was clicked.

I thought it might be because my workstation was running Java 7.25 so I
downgraded back to 7.21 and the problem still exists. Last night we rebooted
the server and still the same problem. Our thin clients are still working, I
just can't get in to manage anything. Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks
Jason