One more idea:
If you downgraded to 7_21 on your workstation, you have also to delete all
temp files.
E.g. if your using Linux it is the directory  /.java$

Alexander Stecher
--
Dipl.-Ing. (BA)
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-1

openthinclient gmbh
Heilbronner Str. 150, 70191 Stuttgart, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 711 1378636-0
Telefax: +49 711 1378636-9
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher
http://openthinclient.com