David Sommerseth wrote:
> I really think we're being a bit unstructured, unclear and maybe a
> bit too flexible - changing things constantly just a few days
> before the meeting, may cause some confusion to what's really going
> to happen.

I doubt that. I think a separate meeting channel is a great idea. Put
a notice about the meeting in the topic of #openvpn, in order to
catch any visitors new and old who missed out on the changed
location.

> channel after the meeting has really started.  But if really
> changes, it should be decided *now* and be communicated
> immediately.

I think you may be underestimating the community. It's really simple
to join another channel.

//Peter