Attention is currently required from: cron2, flichtenheld, razvanc.

plaisthos has posted comments on this change by plaisthos. ( 
http://gerrit.openvpn.net/c/openvpn/+/890?usp=email )

Change subject: Always use a 0.0.0.0/0 default on Android instead of def1
......................................................................


Patch Set 3:

(3 comments)

Commit Message:

http://gerrit.openvpn.net/c/openvpn/+/890/comment/4b648b11_3a552b9c?usp=email :
PS2, Line 9: Certain handset manufactures (like Samsung iirc)  are handling
> Typo: "manufacturers".
Done


File src/openvpn/options.c:

http://gerrit.openvpn.net/c/openvpn/+/890/comment/2f7981b4_b03abb67?usp=email :
PS2, Line 7324:                 /* Android always uses 0.0.0.0/0, so silently 
ignore the flag */
> Do we want to ignore it silently, since this is a behavior change?
I expanded the comment to say why we are doing that.


http://gerrit.openvpn.net/c/openvpn/+/890/comment/bb440912_483ac534?usp=email :
PS2, Line 7325:                 options->routes->flags |= RG_DEF1;
> I hope I've followed the core correctly, but `do_init_route_ipv6_list()` 
> still seems to unconditiona […]
I haven't noticed the bad behaviour in IPv6 so far.



--
To view, visit http://gerrit.openvpn.net/c/openvpn/+/890?usp=email
To unsubscribe, or for help writing mail filters, visit 
http://gerrit.openvpn.net/settings?usp=email

Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Project: openvpn
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-Change-Id: I22e4b73e744c765a43bdb29f6e18813d103ea757
Gerrit-Change-Number: 890
Gerrit-PatchSet: 3
Gerrit-Owner: plaisthos <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: cron2 <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: flichtenheld <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: razvanc <[email protected]>
Gerrit-CC: openvpn-devel <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: razvanc <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: cron2 <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: flichtenheld <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2026 12:38:34 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes
Gerrit-Has-Labels: No
Comment-In-Reply-To: razvanc <[email protected]>
_______________________________________________
Openvpn-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openvpn-devel

Reply via email to