Attention is currently required from: cron2, flichtenheld, plaisthos.

razvanc has posted comments on this change by plaisthos. ( 
http://gerrit.openvpn.net/c/openvpn/+/890?usp=email )

Change subject: Always use a 0.0.0.0/0 default on Android instead of def1
......................................................................


Patch Set 3: Code-Review-1

(1 comment)

Patchset:

PS3:
I've tried to follow what this does for a while, and I'm not convinced the 
change doesn't have unintended secondary effects on Android.

In route.c, `undo_redirect_default_route_to_vpn()` used to just `del_route3()` 
on the `RG_DEF1` `if` branch.

Now, if `RGI_ADDR_DEFINED`, it will also `add_route3()`. On Android, 
`get_default_gateway()` sets `RGI_ADDR_DEFINED` (and `gateway.addr` to `127 << 
24 | 'd' << 16 | 'g' << 8 | 'w'` for some reason).

We probably don't want that.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something?



--
To view, visit http://gerrit.openvpn.net/c/openvpn/+/890?usp=email
To unsubscribe, or for help writing mail filters, visit 
http://gerrit.openvpn.net/settings?usp=email

Gerrit-MessageType: comment
Gerrit-Project: openvpn
Gerrit-Branch: master
Gerrit-Change-Id: I22e4b73e744c765a43bdb29f6e18813d103ea757
Gerrit-Change-Number: 890
Gerrit-PatchSet: 3
Gerrit-Owner: plaisthos <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: cron2 <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: flichtenheld <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Reviewer: razvanc <[email protected]>
Gerrit-CC: openvpn-devel <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: plaisthos <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: cron2 <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Attention: flichtenheld <[email protected]>
Gerrit-Comment-Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2026 19:07:28 +0000
Gerrit-HasComments: Yes
Gerrit-Has-Labels: Yes
_______________________________________________
Openvpn-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/openvpn-devel

Reply via email to