Hi Jon,
I guess that you can push Ralink for this, but I have bot seen these
sources on the web.

The closest I got is 8Devices' Carambola u-boot, as they have probably
demanded sources from Ralink : https://github.com/8devices/u-boot

I can see in the code rt2880_config, but Carambola has RT3050 and uses
this U-Boot, so there is a goot chacnce that it can work on RT5350
also.

BR,
Drasko