On 04/16/2013 06:54 PM, Drasko DRASKOVIC wrote:
> The closest I got is 8Devices' Carambola u-boot, as they have probably
> demanded sources from Ralink : https://github.com/8devices/u-boot

> I can see in the code rt2880_config, but Carambola has RT3050 and uses
> this U-Boot, so there is a goot chacnce that it can work on RT5350
> also.
8devices/u-boot are the complete U-Boot sources taken from Ralink SDK, I checked
it and it got support for all Ralink SoCs up to Rt5350. Compiling it with
OpenWrt's toolchain works.
It comes with a menuconfig script which allows you to comfortably setup SoC
type, flash type, flash size and switch-port-configuration which is apparently
all you need to get it working.

Have fun!