> Models include:
>
> Netgear R7500 v2 (avoid the v1)
> Netgear R7800
> TP-Link Archer C2600 (WARNING: No console, TP-Link is no longer
> hacker-friendly)
> TRENDnet TEW-827DRU (I am the dev for this device)
> Linksys EA8500
> Zytel NBG6816 (Looks awesome but code isn't quite ready yet, check back in 2
> months)

Slight thread hijack-
J Mo- i'm thinking i'd like to try out helping some with device
support/development on a new device.  Is there one of the above that a
hardware sample is needed for, that I could work on?  I figure if I
fail miserably, at least I could forward the sample on to someone.

Where is the best place to get a feel for level of support of a
device, since almost none of these are listed on the ToH's for LEDE,
and most don't show support on ToH for Openwrt...

many thanks