Hi,
I would like to suggest that it is not advisable to put the virtual host
name into the bundle. That is IMNSHO at odds with the normal flexibility
available. I think that one way of doing it is through configuration of Pax
Web, such as an optional map of "Bundle-SymbolicName" to "Virtual Host
Name". There might be other...

Niclas