Hey All,

I've come to enjoy writing integration tests with PAX-Exam! Thanks so much!
Recently I had need to standup a lightweight embedded OSGI container. I've
done this with bare OSGI Framework APIs in the past and started to do so
again. It struck me that it would be so nice to provision this container
using the PAX-Exam configuration options.

Has there been any work done on adapting Exam as a Runner?