On Tuesday, March 31, 2020 9:20:29 AM CEST Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
> For me, ops4j.org page never worked (I mean it shows only "It works!"), so
> I'm +1 for moving to ops4j.github.org with or without redirect from
> ops4j.org TLD.

I strongly suggest to keep the ops4j domains (at the very least ops4j.org):

1) Reverse domain name (org.ops4j.) is used for all releases
2) Keeping ops4j domains is the only way to prevent takeover by scammers
3) What should happen if GitHub will go away in the future (unlikely but
happened to other services, e.g. java.net)?

We can point all ops4j.[org|net|com] to ops4j.github.io with no effort (even
supported by low-budget hosting providers).

I'm willing to spend some bucks and time for keeping the domains and setting
up a minimal website for the project (we use JBake at Apache Sling to generate
a static website, could be an option here also).

Regards,
O.

--

Oliver Lietz | Wintgensweg 29 | 45481 Mülheim an der Ruhr
fon: +49 208 41191263 | fax: +49 208 41191264