The thread's primary question is;

Shall I a) let the ops4j domain names expire, or b) transfer them to
someone else? If b), then Who/What?

The rest is "interesting" but actually "out of scope" for something very
concrete in 10 weeks time. The full structure of community can in principle
be discussed/decided later, or not...

// Niclas