Hi Marisol,

for this particular topic, it might be good to include a brief slot on
Green Networking Metrics
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cx-opsawg-green-metrics/) on the
agenda.

I will not be in Brisbane but I will plan to attend from remote

Thank you!

--- Alex

On 3/15/2024 6:30 PM, Marisol Palmero Amador (mpalmero) wrote:

Dear all,

We have booked a side meeting in Brisbone,  IETF #119

*Thursday 9:00 am local time*.

*Headline*: Power Metrics: concrete usage example

Please see the *agenda* that we are proposing:

•              Overview of ongoing sustainability work in IETF
(everyone contributes)

•              Brief presentation of sustainability insights/poweff
updates, incl. look at a more concrete example

•              Any other short updates?

•              next steps? E.g. WG coordination/status, form a WG
Design Team, call for a BOF?

As we would like to leave time to discuss and review **next steps**,
for the overview we propose not more than 20 min.

As authors from specific drafts, please let me know which draft(s) you
would like to review, we would like to make sure that we could fit
them into the 20 min

Safe travels, and have a nice weekend

Marisol Palmero, on behalf of the authors of sustainability insights&
poweff drafts