+Jari

Hello,

*Suresh, Jari,*

I'm confused by this bullet point:

*•              next steps? E.g. WG coordination/status, form a WG Design
Team, call for a BOF?*

Could you please clarify?

I understood there's no WG (and hence no WG coordination nor status), in
favor of the IAB Program. There cannot be a WG Design Team without a WG. I
cannot find "design team" or 'BOF" (WG forming or not?) in the minutes of
eimpact meetings <https://datatracker.ietf.org/program/eimpact/meetings/>,
maybe I missed it.

Is this an effort parallel to eimpact or a shadow meeting?

*Poweff authors,*

Is Poweff still a Cisco-only effort, as recorded in
https://youtu.be/m4vpThE5K9c?feature=shared&t=3534? Verbatim youtube
transcript:

*Many of the um products uh that we have uh mainly in Cisco right we are
still looking into multivendor and this will be really good for um the
participants to um provide feedback how this H um standardization of the
data model might impact in your network equipment but um*

Thanks!

Carlos.