Rob Wilton \(rwilton\) <rwilton=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:
    > 1.  For me to request the creation of new open “green-bof” mailing list
    > from Mahesh (hopefully should be done over the next few days).

Getting Rid of Energy Eating Networks = GREEN :-)
(I admit that I was slightly inspired by Calvin and Hobbes club)

    > 3.  To create a github location where we can reference drafts and
    > collecting work on a BOF proposal and draft charter for the WG (which
    > as I stated above, should be narrowly scoped to only the work that is
    > well understood and achievable in the short term).  If I can get this
    > under the IETF github space, great, otherwise I can host a personal
    > github.  I’m already checking with Mahesh on the feasibility of the
    > github location being IETF hosted.

You just create or ask secretariat to create IETF-WG-GREEN organization.
(If they do it, then they set some defaults and arrange backups)

It sounds like you've become a BOF co-chair.
Was that intended?

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-                      *I*LIKE*TRAINS*