> very technical, very detailed, and very dedicated.  The fact that
> they were both attractive didn't hurt either.  One majored in math

I'm about to start a flame war here, I just know it.

WHY does it matter to mention the attractiveness of the female DBAs?
When I talk about someone I work with, I don't comment on how
attractive he or she is. I talk about whether or not the person can do
the work and I can learn from him or her.

It's the subtle things that promote the attitude.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael