----- Original Message -----

> forever. Now it's time to wake up and see that IT is becoming a job like
> another where you most hold to your job instead of going to job interview
> just for fun.

A lot of people don't believe this when I say it, but when I started in
IT in 1975 what we got now was quite normal.  Minus the foreign outsourcing phenomena.
We had service bureaus then, but they stayed in the same country.  Mostly.

To me, it's all back to normal.  Except I now earn a bucket load more.
Am I truly better off?  Nope: I have two kids, two dogs and a fat cat
to support...

¦Þ

Cheers
Nuno Souto