Peter O'Byrne recently wrote:

"You should support the journal by purchasing your copies
(just like everyone else does) rather than asking someone to bootleg
them for you."

Peter, is it correct to then infer from your comment that when I go to the
scientific library at the California Academy of Sciences and photocopy these
articles for my own personal use that I am "bootlegging" the magazine?

How is going to a library and making copies yourself different from having a
third party do the exact same thing and send them to you in an email or as a
physical paper photocopy that is mailed to you?

I'm not trying to be flame bait here, just pointing out to me what is a very
obvious disconnect of thought.

Thanks,

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org
---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.799 / Virus Database: 543 - Release Date: 11/19/2004


_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to