Dana,
Thank you for candidly challenging our situation and sharing from your
heart and experience.  I will reflect on your words and share them with
others.  Having a first hand account of the difficulties and dangers of
being nonbinary helps put this issue in perspective.  My fear is that
forcing change before more people are ready will create a backlash and
resentment.  It feels to me that we need to convince and educate a critical
mass of people in order for the change to be accepted.  Your words will be
an effective tool for our evolution.