TikTok is different for sure, but 30 seconds of a dance clip would probably
be all it takes to get some views. Also, if you have any lessons recorded,
those can make for great source material, if you can find 30-90 second
snippets of them that can stand alone.

What you do is show the viewer what they want to see, which is an activity
that they fantasize about doing right now rather than being stuck at work
or whatever. Then, in the caption, you put your advertising material such
as the name of your group and a link to your web site.

I don't have energy for any of this myself, but what I see in people who do
post a lot is that they integrate it in their lives in a way that it's not
much of hassle to make a post. Commonly they will say they will stop doing
it if it ever becomes like a job, like something they have to do rather
than something they do spontaneously when they get an idea. While some of
them get into the complex recording setups and/or do a lot of video editing
after the recording, it seems more common that people randomly open the app
and press the little plus-sign button when an idea occurs to them.

Lex Spoon