Hi Romen,

did you specify the admin security credentials? its
-Djava.naming.security.credentials=<admin password>
If you don't give this, it pops up a textbox asking for the password. Maybe
you are tabbing off this before it pops up?

Did you enable jms from server.xml by uncommenting the jms-config node?

I did not have to do anything to orion-ejb-jar.xml. I configured my
ejb-jar.xml as follows:
<ejb-jar>
        <description>Message Driven Bean</description>
        <enterprise-beans>
                <message-driven>
                        <ejb-name>MyMDB</ejb-name>
                        <ejb-class>package.MyMDB</ejb-class>

<acknowledge-mode>auto-acknowledge</acknowledge-mode>
                        <message-driven-destination>

<destination-type>javax.jms.Queue</destination-type>

<subscription-durability>durable</subscription-durability>
                        </message-driven-destination>
                        <resource-ref>

<res-ref-name>jms/QueueConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>

<res-type>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</res-type>
                                <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
                        </resource-ref>
                        <resource-env-ref>

<resource-env-ref-name>jms/theQueue</resource-env-ref-name>

<resource-env-ref-type>javax.jms.Queue</resource-env-ref-type>
                        </resource-env-ref>
                </message-driven>

Hope that helps,
Justin