Magnus,
        When could we expect the durable subscription-type tag to work?
Currently it does not work.  I have used resource-provider to connect my
MDB to an external JMS server and I noticed that if I set the
subscription-type to durable then when I use my declared
connectionfactories in resource-provider to send messages to the same
topic that my mdb is listening to I do not receive those messages in my
mdb. It seems that you are creating a subscriber and if durable is set
then you are setting the boolean value that tells the subscriber whether
to pick up messages that it sent in to false.  Just a guess though.
Just curious,thanks,
Tim Pouyer