ello,

Thanks for all the replies.

I must apologise: my MDB using Queue was working all along. It's just that I
was using System.out.println() for logging so I couldn't see it on the
console. But after using log4j I could see it. Well, there is first time for
everything.

I did find two things though:
1. someone posted before saying that in Orion you should not make MDB
implement MessageListener, otherwise it will not work. I found that to be
false.

2. I still do need to modify the destination-location in orion-ejb-jar.xml.
If I don't it still works provided that I only have one <Queue> or <Topic>
defined in jms.xml. Orion seems to use that one disregarding the queue name
you specify in the sender.

cheers
romen