Magnus,
I created my own resource provider for Tibco JMS and it would work, but
only for the Queue/Topic returned by getDefaultResource() (can't remember
the exact method name off the top of my head).

Anyway, my orion-ejb-jar.xml would like like:
<message-driven-deployment name="MyMessageDriven">

My queue would be located at java:comp/resource/TibcoProvider/myQueue

But if I put in my orion-ejb-jar.xml file the complete signature,
("jms/MyQueue"), my MDB can't locate the proper queue/connection factory.
It appears that "jms/MyQueue" would imply that the "root" of the lookup
must take place at "java:comp/env", which is a sibling to
java:comp/resource. My JNDI knowledge is very limited, so if you can
explain to me how I can specify which queue to use with my resource
provider, that would be great!

<message-driven-deployment cache-timeout="60|never"
connection-factory-location="jms/MyQueueConnection"
destination-location="jms/MyQueue" max-instances="50" min-instances="5"
name="MyMessageDriven">

-Pat