Hi J-S,

I think calling the following might be what you are looking for to
narrow down the source of your error.

   pState->setCheckForGLErrors
(osg::State::CheckForGLErrors::ONCE_PER_ATTRIBUTE)

where pState is a pointer to the osg::State.

Hope this helps,
Mike

--
Michael Henheffer - Software Developer
Core3D/Easy View

intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please notify us by email reply. You should not use,
disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in error.

Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. No binding
contract will result from this email until such time as a written
document is signed on behalf of the company.