Hello Robert,

> Yes, the gaps between tiles of different levels is usual right now.
> The --terrain feature is very new to VPB, its not yet productive ready
> so one would expect little items to not work 100%.  It'll be working
> fully pretty soon though ;-)

It's not just different levels though - all tiles seem to have black borders.
Even when I'm zoomed all the way in and all tiles are at the highest LOD, there
are still those black lines.

And I totally understand about --terrain. Without knowing the details, I'd say
that faster generation is always welcome! I'm just giving feedback to make sure
it's not something in my setup or something platform-specific.

J-S