Hi Glenn,

We're using c# and OSG as well, but we're using hand crafted wrappers that
attempt to expose all of the OSG functionality to C# (like the osgDotNet
wrappers).  This works well for the most part, but I often feel that
sometimes it is more complicated than it is worth.  I've also written a
simple OSG control that binds an osgViewer to a window in C++/CLI like you
mentioned, and it actually is surprisingly simple.

When you write your applications that use OSG and C#, how is your
application architecture typically set up?  Do you just maintain a thin
layer of C++/CLI code that deals with OSG?  Just curious to get your opinion
and learn something from your experience:)

Thanks!

Jason