Hi, you can see my C++/CLI Project video demo here:
http://www.hesicong.net/blog/post/320.html
and my MRI 3D Recontruction which use C# to design a transform function
designer and C++ for osg: http://www.hesicong.net/blog/post/319.html
I mentioned that the C++/CLI compile speed is very slow in my first
letter. I finally found out that turn on Precompile Header will speed up
the build process. Try C++/CLI, the best choice!! One book about
C++/CLI: Manning,.C++-CLI.in.Action.(2007).BBL.[1932394818]