Here is the .dll / library/ plugin problem I have not been able to solve.
Trying both Visual Studio 2005 & ?Visual Studio 2008, I compile osg as for
dynamic compile, Debug settings.

When I try to run the planet demo - I get a command line message:
"Could not find plugin to read objects from Images/land_shallow_topo_2048.jpg"

In debugging down to the LoadLibrary() method that attempts to load the jpeg
plugin, it returns win api error code 14001.

In cross reference the system logs, I get the following System error logs:

Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.DebugCRT. Reference error
message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system

Generate Activation Context failed for
C:\OpenSceneGraph\BUILD\bin\osgplugins-2.4.0\osgdb_jpegd.dll. Reference error
message: The operation completed successfull

---------

The VC80 stuff is installed on my machine with the VS2005.

After 40 hours of attempts, I am at a total loss on how to get the plugins to
load the libraries successfully in DEBUG mode.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Curt