Hi Glenn and Robert,

Glenn, your code worked great, thanks alot, I really appreciate it.  The
posts from you and Hesicong over the last few months about using OSG via
C++/CLI have made using OSG in a .NET environment much nicer than what we
were previously doing.

Robert, I'm in no major hurry to get that issues fixed since I'm just using
osgViewer::Viewer and things seem to be working as expected correctly now.

Thanks for all your help!

Jason