On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Vincent Bourdier
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So you agree that it is not normal to have a difference in the rotation, if
> no transform is above the PAT ?

The line of questioning is what is not normal.

I can't say anything else about what you are doing/expecting.

The world transform code in the OSG *works* reliably a has done since
its introduction.

The PositionAttitudeTransform code in the OSG *works* reliably and has
done for many years.

The rest is is almost certainly just your own misunderstanding.  From
what you have written I really can't say where you're understanding
has gone of the road into the dirt.