-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Melis
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 6:44 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] PAT and getWorldMatrices difference

Hi Vincent,

Vincent Bourdier wrote:
> My question is : why there is difference in the rotation when I get it
> from a PAT (attached under the root) or when I do a getWolrdMatrices
> on the same PAT
>
> Translation seems to be the same, but not rotation.
You ask a question which can't really be answered in general. You need to
show exactly what values you're getting and what you are expecting.
Even better would be a very simple test program (or scene in .osg
format) that demonstrates the problem.

Paul