________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Martz
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 10:03 PM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] FLT writer and PositionAttitudeTransform

Sounds like a bug. You can fix it yourself and submit a change, or post
a .osg file that can be ran through osgconv to repro the issue. I'll add
it to my queue, or maybe someone else will chip in and fix it. I do
recall PAT was someone difficult to support during FLT export.
   -Paul