On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 10:22 +0100, Robert Osfield wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Jeremy Moles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > In your defense, however, I'm not able to actually get any test code for
> > Extensions working at all. Some of the examples create Extensions
> > objects (osgvertexprogram, osgmultitexture), but they never return a
> > valid pointer--at least for me.
>
> The Extensions objects will be null until they are first access from a
> thread that has a valid graphics context, its only once you have a
> graphics context that you can do any OpenGL command including checking
> for extensions.
>
> So query the extensions object after realize and you should have success.

Hmm, I'm still not able to get it working. I'm using the code from
osgmultitexture and the textExt pointer is always null for me. Do you
think it's a local bug, or is that a valid pointer on your system when
you run osgmultitexture?

I'd like to make a quick example, osgglinfo, if I can get this working
easily. :)