-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Renan
Mendes
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 11:39 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Camera control and view matrix

Hi, Robert.

You've said:

"As for examples of manage the view matrix, there should be examples in the
archives, but in the end it all boils down to not using a CameraManipulator
and instead calling on each frame:

 viewer.getCamera()->setViewMatrix(viewMatrix);"

How do I stop using the default camera manipulator, that I believe is
TrackballManipulator? Thanks.

Renan M Z Mendes