Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Robert Osfield
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Oktober 2008 18:08
An: OpenSceneGraph Users
Betreff: Re: [osg-users] Linesegment, shader

Hi Roland,

You'll need to be a be more specific about the nature of your problem,
as this make a huge difference about what solutions you could possibly
pursue.  For instance if you don't need any results on the CPU and you
want the results to be screen space then using shaders is a very good
way tackle the problem, but if you need to results back on the CPU
then using a GPU to do this would only work effectively in cases were
you can wait for a CPU to GPU back to CPU round trip which is very
expensive.

Robert.