Thanx I made it that way
But have some question about borderless window and Vista
My screen resolution is 800*600 and dimensions of my window is 800*600 and I
still see vista status bar.
How can I avoid vista status bar?
And another question about fullscreen mode I use windows dialogs to edit
properties and call it this way

        DialogBox(hInst,"ID_DIALOGDAMAIN", hWnd, (DLGPROC) DlgDAMAIN);

When I init window not in fullscreen mode my dialog appears above osg window
but in fullscreen mode my dialogs appear below osg window
Maybe I need to know hWnd to have my dialogs above osg screen in fullscreen
mode.
Thanx in advance
Bye

My code is
        osg::ref_ptr<osg::GraphicsContext::Traits> traits = new
osg::GraphicsContext::Traits;
    traits->x = 0;
    traits->y = 0;
    traits->width = 800;
    traits->height = 600;
    traits->windowDecoration = false;
    traits->doubleBuffer = true;
    traits->sharedContext = 0;

    osg::ref_ptr<osg::GraphicsContext> gc =
osg::GraphicsContext::createGraphicsContext(traits.get());
    osgViewer::GraphicsWindow* gw =
dynamic_cast<osgViewer::GraphicsWindow*>(gc.get());
    if (!gw)
    {
        osg::notify(osg::NOTICE)<<"Error: unable to create graphics
window."<<std::endl;
        return 1;
    }

        camRMI.get()->setGraphicsContext(gc.get());
    camRMI.get()->setViewport(0,0,800,600);
        viewer.addSlave(camRMI.get(),false);