Hi Adrian,

Personally I'd write the code to retrieve the tiles as an OSG plugin
or using a Registry::ReadFileCallback.

The pager now support multiple database reading threads to the latency
between request and when it's loaded needn't be long.  This would
simplify your code significantly and would avoid the need for
subclassing of the DatabasePager.

Robert.