Sukender wrote:
Many thanks! I always wonder what OpenAL-Soft was, but I never took a look at
it... I'm going to recompile all my dependencies using it (if possible).
So I think the "OSG audio" would depend on it rather than on the "original"
OpenAL, don't you think?

Yes. The OpenAL-Sample directory is effectively deprecated. OpenAL-Soft is providing the cross-platform sample implementation now. The only hang-up with OSG might be that there isn't a backend for some of the platforms that OSG supports (IRIX, for one). Also, OSX might need to rely on the implementation provided by Apple (I'm not sure if OpenAL-Soft supports it).

--"J"