Hi Andreas,

I had a quick review of the plugin.cpp you posted and it's tiny, which
is definitely a good thing ;-)

I see that code you are using is being passed in a native window
handle so there is probably a reasonable chance that we could just use
this with and have the osgViewer create the graphics context using the
window inheritance feature.  This might be a way of make the code more
portable across platforms as well as it would reduce the amount of
platform specific code.  This is a bridge that could be crossed later
though.

In the review of the code I spotted that the plugin.h was referenced,
but you didn't include the plugin.h.  Could you post this.  Without
the header I can't say for sure, but my guess is that the OSG related
global variables could be moved into the nsPluginInstance class that
you've created.

Do you have particular web documentation you've been using for inspiration?