Jean-Sébastien Guay schrieb:
Hello Andreas,

Nice work, it seems to work except the below:

Note the following problem: Even though I have provided the plugin-url in the embed-tag, the plugin does not download when clicking on the icon. The link below (Hier Plugin, means plugin here) does work though.

Yes, that's confusing, but with the link it works. I suspect it's just a small configuration issue, but I don't have any idea what that might be.
... neither do I. I have tried a lot ... I will have to register at mozdev.org, I think, to ask about this.

Please test it and report if it works.

How do you tell it to load a model? I get just the blue background.

That´s a mistake. Look at the page source, it should load a model. If it does not, it means that something is missing. Probably, as I fear, a dll that my system has and yours don´t.

I´ll have to look into that.

Regards,

Andreas
Again, good work, and I look forward to lots of cool browser apps in the future using this!

J-S