Andreas Goebel schrieb:

> Any idea how I could trick the osg to make it find the plugins? The
> problem is that I can run the plugin in firefox only, it´s hard to debug
> there.

a simple trick, when I have to debug embedded dll's, is:

- use _CrtDbgBreak() in your startup code. It'll pop up the
Just-In-Time-Debugger dialog, which allows you to start the Visual
Studio Debugger at that point

- or put a MessageBox(NULL, ...., MB_OK) in the startup code. Use
"Debug" "Attach to process" in your Visual Studio and set a breakpoint
to the line after the MessageBox call. Click OK on the MessageBox and
you should be right there in the Debugger.

I don't know whether these will work with VS Express, but at least with
VS Standard Edition and higher.

I hope you'll get forward with your plugin. Can you also post the
download place for the firefox plugin SDK? I hope to find some time to
expand your work in the longer run.

regards Ralph