Hi Ryan,

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 9:42 PM, Kawicki, Ryan H
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, what was your previous setup.  Thanks.

The latest one is one hand crafted by my youngest daughter (4 years
old) who was watched me put together the Core i7 system that I built
this week.  She created the system for me in secret and then appeared
all chuffed with it this afternoon.  Gotta love working from home and
be able to share the love of building stuff :-)

My previously builds was a the previous generation of Intel Core Quad
core system, prior to this was a Althon X2, and prior to this I built
an lonely single core Althon.  I'm build a new machine about once
every 18 months.