Hi Ferdi,

It sounds like the OpenGL driver is not behaviour well in your case
and twisting the results from what you would normally expect.  With
scene of 25M polygons you are almost certainly GPU/bandwidth limited,
and pretty likely that the OpenGL fifo is backing up and playing
havoc.  Multi-processing is this situation is not really going to make
a huge difference in terms of potential gain because the bottleneck is
elsewhere - you aren't CPU limited, it shouldn't make things worse,
and the fact that it is suggests that the driver is having issues.

What are you cull/draw/gpu stats?

Robert.