Hello again,
I tried your suggestions and got no where, we are to present our work
at CERME6 (http://cerme6.univ-lyon1.fr/) due to Jan.,28th - Feb.,1 ,
2009, we are working pretty intensive in developing our uniques math
alograthim, again we are using OSG as our graphic engine. I really
need more specific info about finding the number of polygon on screen
on each frame. We are using this number with other data as an
approximation of the distance of the camera (using the current
heading, not the global distance. I mean my camera can point somewhere
with the distance of 300, but the camera is really 2 meters from the
surface behind )from the surface, well we have some really cool
functions with crazy presentation.
sorry to bother you, If you know of any OSG in Israel that will be coll.
thank you