Hi Paul,

Thank you for giving info on that, I really didn't know...
Just to be precise: donations were proposed to get somone improve
deployments/tests/etc.

And about hiring... Well this sounds interesting (for me)! Unfortunately I'm
"quite" far from Colorado... well, far from the USA (seen the '.fr' domain on
my email address?). But if working from distance doesn't matter for you... you
know where to send an email... :)

Sukender